Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Employment!

Well, I've decided to take a big leap out of my native Ann Arbor. I got a job teaching in Gallup, New Mexico (2 hours west of Albuquerque). Perhaps, not a big surprise but it is a Catholic school, Gallup Catholic High. Only 125 students, which means I'll be teaching Chemistry, Biology, Physical Science, and Religion. Challenging, but should be a good experience. Everyone, I have meet so far has been really nice, and I will have some students from the Navajo Reservation. But I will have to learn to watch out for Rattlesnakes and venomous spiders!

Hope everyone's job search is going well, let me know where you are headed. And if you ever need a place to stop or stay while driving down Route 66 or I-40 let me know.

Jason

1 comment:

  1. way to go Jason!

    I am still unemployed, but I have a couple interviews set up in the Chicagoland area. both are chemistry positions.

    ReplyDelete