Sunday, August 2, 2009

Employed!

Hey all, I figured I would let everyone know I recently became employed. I will be working at McMichael High School in North Carolina. I am living in Greensboro.

I got offered the interview last Tuesday, interviewed on Thursday at 2pm and accepted the job the next morning because I loved the area and the school, but it all happened really fast. I am moving out of Michigan on the 14th and I start work on the 18th.

I am teaching Earth Science for two periods and Algebra for the other period. In NC they have block scheduling where they have 4 classes a day for an hour and a Half each, but they only take the classes for a semester. So I only have 3 classes a day and then an hour and a half planning period.

That is about all I know as of now, but if anyone wants to visit I have plenty of space !! Also, Guiliford county in NC is looking for teachers and its right by me!!

Miss ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment